Loaded Sweet Potato Fries...Chilli Steak Crumbles!
Paleo/Grain Free/Nut Free
- Difficulty - Easy
- Preparation Time - 10 minutes
- Cooking Time - 30 - 40 minutes
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- ½ tbsp tapioca starch
- 1 pack of Chili Stript Snacks Biltong
- 4-5 cherry tomatoes diced
- ½ a medium ripe avocado mashed
- 1-2 tsp lime juice to taste
- Pink Himalayan Rock Salt + Black Pepper to taste (to season smashed avocado)
- Coriander to garnish
- Preheat oven to 180C (350F).
- Peel and slice sweet potato in medium thickness short fries.
- Place in a bag with tapioca starch and shake to coat.
- Remove and place on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Drizzle over melted coconut oil and toss to coat. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 - 40 minutes, tossing 3-4 times to ensure even cooking.
- Mix together avocado with lime juice and season to taste.
- Blitz Stript Snacks in a mini food processor or for a finer powder like consistency blitz in a coffee grinder.
- Once fries are cooked sprinkle over steak “dust”, dollop of avocado, tomatoes on the side, a generous sprinkling of salt if desired, garnish with a little coriander and you’re good to go!