Guacamole Deviled Eggs
Paleo/Grain Free/Dairy Free/Nut Free/Gluten Free
Preparation Time - 20 minutes
Cooking Time - 10 - 12 minutes
Serves 2 -4
- 5 large organic eggs
- 1 large ripe avocado
- Juice of one lime
- 1 garlic clove pressed/minced
- ¼ tsp Pink Himalayan Rock Salt
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper
- 1 packet of Chili Stript Snacks Biltong
- Cover room temperature eggs with cold water. Bring to the boil and leave to cook for 5 minutes.
- Drain and submerge in cold water for at least one hour.
- Remove and tap right the way around with the back of a spoon. Gently remove egg shells. Slice each egg in half using a serrated knife.
- Spoon out yolks and mash or blend together with avocado, lime juice, garlic and seasoning.
- Taste your filling and season to your desired taste! Spoon into a piping bag with a small nozzle attachment.
- Pipe filling into each side of the eggs. Roughly shred Stript Snacks and sprinkle a little over the of each egg. Serve with some greens and lime wedges for a final hit of freshness if desired!