Chocolate Nut Butter Sweet Biltong Bites
Paleo/Grain Free/Dairy Free/High Protein/Egg Free
Servings - 6 but make how ever many you fancy!
Preparation Time - 15 minutes
- 6 medium sized sweet sticky Medjool dates
- 6 tsp of your favourite nut butter; cashew works really well!
- 6 large pieces of Cracked Black Pepper Stript Snacks Biltong
- 80 - 100g dark chocolate (70 - 85%) ; best to have a little left over rather than running out!
- Carefully slice down one side of the dates and remove the stones.
- Place your nut butter, 1 tsp per date, into the centre leaving a little exposed. Top with biltong and place in the freezer while you melt the chocolate. It will make them a bit easier to coat in the chocolate if they have 10-15 minutes to firm up!
- Drizzle 1 tsp of melted chocolate over the top of each date enclosing the biltong and nut butter. Once set one at time dunk the entire filled date into the melted chocolate. Lift with a large fork and gently shake off the excess. Place on a baking paper lined tray and repeat with remaining dates. Place in the fridge to firm up until ready to serve. Will keep in the fridge for up to three days.