Comes from Greek word, Proteos, meaning "primary" or "taking first place"
- Repair and maintenance of muscle
- Bone health
- Hunger satiation
- Optimisation of blood sugar level
- Hair, skin and nail health
- Immune system support
- Helps with wound healing
- Strengthens immune system
- Supports reproductive system
- Improves brain function
- Increases energy by providing oxygen to cells and muscles
- Key to cognitive health
- Prevents anemia
- Extract energy from foods
- Produce red blood cells
- Maintain a healthy nervous system
Glycemic Index (GI)
- By its nature Stript has a low glycemic index. In addition to weight loss, a low-glycemic diet has been connected to better blood sugar and insulin control, disease prevention, increased energy, and improved mood.
- Stript Snacks are Gluten Free and registered with the Coeliac Society of Ireland.